Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Butterfly Morning




Well,here's my morning. The plumber came and fixed the shower and I sat down and finished my butterfly,drinking coffee on the side. I put Iridescent watercolor medium on the butterfly after I finished painting it. Just a tiny bit with water as a glaze so it would glisten,like butterflies do! I've already seen 3 tiger swallowtails just the other day. They are my favorite butterfly so far. The dogwood in the forests are blooming and I saw some wisteria in bloom.. OOOH. Now where can I get some!It grows wild.. I'll be on the lookout! talk to you soon,Diana

2 comments:

  1. How very beautiful Diana both the butterfly and the dogwood. Like the bit of glisten too.
    Enjoy those woods, nothing like a walk in nature. It's different here where I live now, but 2 years ago I was on 3 acres and it was all wooded,, I miss it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BJ, Wish you were near we are surrounded by them. I heard wild turkeys yesterday morning! in my backyard. love to you,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!